|—||Hafiz (via psych-facts)|
Some graffiti found in Pompeii’s ruins:
- Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
- Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates.
- I screwed the barmaid.
- Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here.
- I screwed a lot of girls here.
- Sollemnes, you screw well!
- Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog.
Nice to see nothing has changed.
I love this.
I am laughing so hard
someone basically wrote “secundus is gay” on the wall humankind has not changed at all
ignore unnecessary negativity. like “you’re too old to go in the inflatable bouncy castle”. don’t listen to things like that. don’t let them control your life. go into that inflatable castle. bounce around all you want. stare intently at the person who told you you couldn’t go in. while bouncing around. the whole time